ok im trying to figure out if its possible for me to be pregnant?

my boyfriend had a vasectomy done about 5 years ago. i usually get my period every 5 to 6 weeks after the last one well the last period i had was july 15 this past friday was 6 weeks since then i spotted on friday, satuday , and sunday but didnt actually have a period like usual and i took 2 home tests and they both came out negative could i still be pregnant/

yes i am faithful i love him too much not to be

Favorite Answer

If you have a lot of stress this could effect your period. The best way to find out if you are pregnant is to go see you doctor and have a blood test done or go to the hospital and have a blood test done...they are most accurate in early stages of pregnancy.

I would say that it's more of a possibility if the vasectomy was done weeks or even months ago. But seeing as how it was done years ago, then the likelyhood that you're pregnant is Nil.

But who am I to say? I'm not a doctor. If by chance you are pregnant than it might be too early to be detected. OR...maybe your body is changing. I know mine does once in a while. I'll be right on schedule for a long time then all of a sudden my body ups and changes things all around.

You're best bet would be to talk to your doctor. Maybe they can do a blood test which is far more accurate than a home test.

After having a vasectomy men are supposed to to be checked every year to make sure that the vas defrins don't grow back. Although it is unlikely that they will, it is possible! Wait a couple more days and test again or go and see your doc, a quick blood test will reveal all! good luck, either way!

Even though your boyfriend had a vasectomy you can still be pregnant, not all surgeries are done correctly. This happened to my friend and after his vasectomy she still got pregnant. I would say by the beginning of September get checked by a Doctor

I'm sure you have heard it said that even a vasectomy is not 100% safe. You probably could be pregnant but I wouldn't start worrying about it yet. Give it a few more weeks. He IS the only one you've been with right?

There is a very very slim chance you are pregnant. If he had a vasectomy then he is shooting blanks. I would call your doctor and have a blood test done and when it comes back negative then ask her why you haven't started your period yet. GOOD LUCK

No way you could get pregnant from a person who had a vasectomy done. It is normal to miss periods sometime due to factors like change in diet, stress,foodhabit,new environment etc etc..

If your boyfriend really had a vasectomy, you have nothing to worry about. It could be your body is changing. have your boyfriend get check out to make sure his vasectomy is still intact

you're probable pregnant. it is a exceedingly stable possibility, exceedingly in view which you had unprotected intercourse mutually as on your era. The recognizing is yet another advantageous sign. Get a being pregnant try. it is the only thank you to comprehend for advantageous. desire this helps!

there is a possible change you are. what you need to do is go to the doctor's and have a blood test done will take a couple of days but it is better then peeing on thing it sucks they don't work