Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

WHY is this going on????

I slept with this one guy who claimed to be a virgin as yeah now i'm really itchy down there. I have bumps forming and puss comes out of them when i pop them and man oh man there is a horrible smell. what's going on????

12 Answers

Relevance
  • bleh
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You may have an STD, you need to go to a doctor right away, so you can get treated, and never trust guys again, if a guy says he is a virgin....he's not honey.

• 1 decade ago

WARNING: it is the oldest trick in the book, or one of them at least, to tell a girl you are still a virgin. I dont know about the puss and smell and all that, but I can tell you, string the guy along for a while before you give up "the good stuff" and only do it when you are confident enough that he really likes you and loves you and will still call you the next day. A few weeks might weed out the guys who are just looking for some sex.

Also, if it wasnt clear in the above text, this guy played you--if he was a virgin, you shouldnt be having bumps and puss.

• 1 decade ago

I would defiantly take a trip to the doctors ASAP. That sucks that ol dude played you like that. The exact same thing happened to a good friend of mine. He slept wit his ex and then a couple days later he had herpes.

• 1 decade ago

why didn't you use condom that what they are made for to be use you don't trust any body unless you and he go to the clinic and get checked out together then you know whats up with him you need to do to a doctor now and if it is late go to the emergency room and seek help now good luck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i could say anything to you and why would you trust me? Go see a doctor and next time, have some protection anyway anywhat a guy tells u.

• 1 decade ago

Sounds like you have contracted an STD.

• 1 decade ago

u should have never put this on here dat iz so nasty and 2 personal

• 1 decade ago

Herpes - get to your doc and get a script for Valtrex.

• Cathy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You've just been burnt...... I'd advise a doctor ASAP.

• 1 decade ago

Ur nasty, thats whats going on

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.