Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

WHY is this going on????

I slept with this one guy who claimed to be a virgin as yeah now i'm really itchy down there. I have bumps forming and puss comes out of them when i pop them and man oh man there is a horrible smell. what's going on????

• bleh
    Favorite Answer

You may have an STD, you need to go to a doctor right away, so you can get treated, and never trust guys again, if a guy says he is a virgin....he's not honey.

WARNING: it is the oldest trick in the book, or one of them at least, to tell a girl you are still a virgin. I dont know about the puss and smell and all that, but I can tell you, string the guy along for a while before you give up "the good stuff" and only do it when you are confident enough that he really likes you and loves you and will still call you the next day. A few weeks might weed out the guys who are just looking for some sex.

Also, if it wasnt clear in the above text, this guy played you--if he was a virgin, you shouldnt be having bumps and puss.

I would defiantly take a trip to the doctors ASAP. That sucks that ol dude played you like that. The exact same thing happened to a good friend of mine. He slept wit his ex and then a couple days later he had herpes.

why didn't you use condom that what they are made for to be use you don't trust any body unless you and he go to the clinic and get checked out together then you know whats up with him you need to do to a doctor now and if it is late go to the emergency room and seek help now good luck

i could say anything to you and why would you trust me? Go see a doctor and next time, have some protection anyway anywhat a guy tells u.

Sounds like you have contracted an STD.

u should have never put this on here dat iz so nasty and 2 personal

Herpes - get to your doc and get a script for Valtrex.

• Cathy

You've just been burnt...... I'd advise a doctor ASAP.

Ur nasty, thats whats going on