i am having guy troubles! please help!?

there are these 3 guys who keep flirting with me and i like one of them but i hate the rest they are perverts what do i do though becaz they just think i like them or sumthin i don t like them but they are in love with me. please help how do i shoot their love 4 me down or talk to them Help!

Favorite Answer

You don't have to shoot anyone down. Go with the one you like; the others will get the message sooner or later.

First off men aren't being nice for any other reason than sex. Second, assuming you got with the one you like, who do you think he will be hanging around with, other than you. Third, my best rejections were when the girl was very simple, direct and respectful. Being confident in your feelings and expressing them are very good things. Another way is to talk about the one you like to the ones you don't. Make it clear on many levels that you like his friend, not him. Good luck

First,

make things more sure with the guy you like. Then tell the other 2 that you like them as friends and nothing more. I know it sounds simple, and it is easier said then done, but make sure YOU HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR THE OTHER 2 GUYS before you go with the one you like.

I am really not tryin to hurt you but go hit the books,learn proper English,how to spell and then we can graduate to pervert stuff.

• MC

Hang out with the one you like, tell the other 2 pervs that they should hook up together!

If you like some one say Hey I like you, if you don't say Iam sorry but I don't like you that way. Or say No get away form me pervert! your call. But don't be pressured in.

Be with the one you like, and usually the others'll go away. If they don't, explain to them that you ARE.NOT.INTERESTED. Be clear, don't leave any open hints like "Well, I like you, but....", be firm. "Listen, I don't want you hanging around me. I'm not interested and you're wasting your time." Hope this helps.

Act like a B-I-T-C-H toward them. Except for the one you like.

be honest and tell them! tell the one you like that you do like him and tell the other two to get lost! easy as that! good luck :)

be in your self and tell them that you are not being in love with them and you are sorry