Question for men: if u had/have a daughter, would you let her date someone like you?

Favorite Answer

Yes l consider my self a great guy but l do have a high sex drive so she have to be at least 18 before she could date a man like me.

I like your question

( the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree style )

I would say yes then i know i could sleep well at night.

I know i have a good job and a nice house

I have a solid moral base

I would be a great husband and father

I would teach my kids to respect others and to be honest

I treat women with respect

I'm sure this list could go on forever but i think its enough

for you to get the idea

Signed TI'm

P.S. im a 40 white male in Texas

• Capt

If I had a daughter I would hope one day she would marry a man nearly like me. In the mean time however or until she was 35 I would wrap her in a chasity belt, interrogate her dates for hours on end, demand she be returned no later tha 30 minutes after dusk.....

I KNOW what its like to date a fantastic young lady!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): Been there done that!!!!

My answer? Yes. Given that my daughter was actually attracted to a guy with my kind of personality/outlook on life, as opposed to the 'flavour of the month' at her respective school.

I don't have a duaghter and I am not a guy ut I want to say that if I did I would let her date someone like her father because her father is a wonderful man and that's what I would want for her.

She better date someone like me when I finally allow her to date

no, I never want my daughter date with any guy. This is something about religion. I don't want to be more specific...

I just asked my husband, who's the father of 2 daughter's, he said of course, definitely. ~

lol i would let my son date somebody like me. im a good person and i have my head on my shoulders and i have goals and i plan on reaching them. i knw just for the guys but i had to answer lol

PEOPLE CAN CHANGE! in this case i think they do.... my boyfriend of 6 years is my fathers double! lol its true daughters date there fathers. my dad and b/f act like there brothers lol so yes to your question but....if you were talking about my father in his younger wilder days he would say hell no! he sold drugs robed people ect..... -guns were used-