Do straight adult guys ever J.O together when they watch porn or is that just in the XXX websites.?

I'd really like to know.

No gory details please, just wondering...

Favorite Answer

Yes, a lot of straight guys JO together.

Not that there is anything wrong with it...

I used to work at a gay bath house.

75% of the guys who came in were wearing wedding bands or had the mark where they had taken it off.

Some guys like to play with other guys.

They may have a wife who won't do it for them.

Maybe they have contests on who can shoot the furthest or hold off the longest or get off the quickest..

I'd say tho, that they were mostly older guys who were more secure in themselves and did not care what is considered taboo.

1

Source(s): Girl Alone Live Webcam : http://camgz.com/?Vxuu

Straight Adult Porn

god, i'm hoping it does no longer recommend my ex husband is gay. He did have specified sexual on line and different sensible affairs-one with my cousin and he or she's a chick. An evil one yet nonetheless no dick. i think of it does no longer recommend the guy is gay. it somewhat is in elementary terms some weird and wonderful ingredient they into is all. I might desire to be truthful nevertheless my husbands thought of large intercourse is us as quickly as a month and that i'm a daily a run interior the hay variety gal. yet somebody defined it to me like "his sexual appitite is physically powerful too he basically gets around to you on a as quickly as month-to-month foundation. whilst i presumed approximately it i think of this shemale porn ingredient with him grew to become me off cuz I wasn't particular. and that i knew i might on no account get the certainty if he have been Bi sexual.

• Sass B

My husband used to have a roommate who would do this with other guys. So it happens. Is it *straight* though? The roommate claimed he and his buds were straight and got pretty upset if someone suggested otherwise. But it never sounded very straight to me . . .

• Ness

now..why would a group of straight guys sit together to watch porn? Is this weird or is it me?

Yes, some do. I know for a fact...and what about all the straight guys in prisons? It's a definite YES.

Girl Alone Live Webcam - http://camgz.com/live/?nlTq

In my opinion that is very abnormal for a straight man to do...I mean, they may not have sex with other guys, but that's just not right!!!

LOL the nut gobbler!

They are gay, just pretending, because straight men do not do that, just like cars don't fly. Only in the movies!!