Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 decade ago

Should I ban people from taking a dump in my bathroom?

People are always leaving poo stains on my toilet seat.

Favorite Answer

lol definetly...i never let ppl use my bathroom, its my fortrice of solitude

YES! I've had this problem before! A friend of mine was house sitting for me while I was on vacation and took a Huge Dump, and I guess never flushed the toilet, b/c when i got home a month later it was still there and Smelled like a baby diaper wrapped in Indian food, wrapped in burnt oil! TERRIBLE!! Anyway the toilet even had a big stain and I had to buy a new one!!

• ?

Only if you go to their house and don't have to take a dump. I love the idea of the sign over the toilet seat "One load at a time". I tell folks that you didn't bring anything into the potty, and don't leave anything behind.

Don't ban them - that's rude. Instead, leave a permanent sign in the bathroom that says "Please be neat and wipe the seat." Though a little corny, it'll remind them to at least check the seat and if they have any decency, they'll clean up the poop stain.

I am stunned! I don't recall ever getting poo on my toilet seat. Makes me wonder what type of people you are dealing with. These must be little kids,right?

Unfortunately I would very much doubt you could ban people from pooping in your toilet. Unless, of course, you watched everyone go to the bathroom in your house.

Beats poo stains on the carpet...

You should remove your toilet seat and place a sign saying "no dumping."

Tell them that they left poo stains....and ask them to clean up!

• ?

What are you feeding these people that they need to take a dump when visiting?

• Yup, u betta tell em 2 go down the street where there's a public one.