Is there a product out there that will plug up a hole in my Ford F250's bed from a fifth wheel rig?

I bought the truck used and it had been used to tow a horse trailer but it's got this awful looking hole in the bed.

Favorite Answer

buy a bed liner

1/4" steel plate larger rectangle and drilled the same as the mounting holes and bolt it down with 3/8" bolts,washers and nuts. then you can have a bed liner shot into the bed. Like, Line-X

Source(s): Nissan tech

Take it to a body shop. They should be able to cut out a piece from a wrecked truck that is the same model as yours and weld it in. If they are good you will never know there was a hole there.

If you dont care how it looks to much, try using Bondo I think you can get it at Fleet Farm. Then go to AutoZone or even Fleetfarm and buy a paint that matches your truck. Then try your best to make it look professional.

unless your going to show it just cover it with a bed liner under an $100.

steel works

sure, it's called bondo