I dont know if i should or not?!?

i really wanna talk to my mom about IT n i dont know how to ask her.. should i just go up to her n be like how old were you when you first had IT or do somethin else... please i need help... im in the 9th grade n i think i should kinda no some more about IT

IT= doin it, bang bang,

i never said i was gonna do it.. i just wanna no about it...

ive also done stuff with my bf... but im afraid to tell her about it... like i dont want her to look at my bf in a different way... idk

Favorite Answer

it's better to be open with your mom and tell her the truth before you end up pregnant. like me im 25 now but in my high school years i never spoke a word to my mom about sex to get me on the pills or just to use protection, well i ended up pregnant by my senior year and trust me its so much easier talking to your mom about being active rather than telling her you're pregnant

OK first of all grow up and say sex. Not IT or doing it or bang bang or any other stupid term that you may know. if you want your mom to take you seriously then you need to be serious. Second just go to her and say what ever is on your mind. She is your mom and should be willing to talk to you about these things. Say something like, "mom I was wondering how old you were the first time you had sex?" she will take it from there.

ur in 9th grade n havent talked 2 ur mom bout it i talked to my mom wen i was 7 years old

It is hard to talk to a parent about IT. But don't worry, she will be etremely happy you are asking. And if you don't ask you will still learn about IT in health class.

your in 9th grade don't worry about "it" it's not important now. take my advice if your thinking about messing around or having sex what until you are married. i didn't and know i am with the greatest guy in the world and i wish that i could of given him something special. trust me its not worth it.

just ask her

• Well, if you can't spell it then you shouldn't be doing it.