em asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

I can never find any cute earrings...?

where is the best place to look and what style is in??

Favorite Answer

No earrings are really in, jewelry is mostly about your own personal style. Charlotte Russe has a fairly good selection in many different colors and Claires has an amazing selection, you'll find anything you want there. They have long, short, crystal, plastic, studs, super long, every color, ranging from 3.00-30.00!!

Earrings=<3 lol

Ok so i ALWAYS buy my earrings at Claires or Icings. They have a wide selection and lots of styles. There is no "in" on earring styles but a lot of earrings reflect upon your personal style. Like if you are wild you might choose the little pom poms or if you are a classic person you might choose studs.

Good luck :)

I love looking at places like Claires and Icing for big, colorful dangly earrings. Little boutiques like that have lots of variety.

some people really love the whole elegant earring thing...but im sort of into the funky unusual earring thing. the weird thing is, i find my favorite earrings in unexpected places. try daisy (this really nice accessory store). i found my favorite earrings at a gift shop in alaska, and my other favorite at the gift shop at my library haha

The store is kind of babyish but Claire's has loads of nice earings and they aren't too much money.

Look for something timeless (like a pair of diamond studs), and you won't have to change earrings very often.

well i make earrings out of glass , metal, plastic and crystal beads of all types. if you tell me a color or type i can fashion some for you. all are dangle earrings, both short and long.

e mail if interested. Sue

shiny and sequence is very in claires is a little expensive shop forever 21 or some flea markets

If you're on a budget: http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/category.do?cid=9201

If not: http://www.macys.com/catalog/index.ognc?CategoryID...

(it's page 15 because the rest are bridal.)

• go to Claires. they have tons of stuff for different styles.