Do zombies poop blood and flesh?

They do an awful lot of eating people. i wonder what their poop looks like

But Regina F,

HOW DO THEY EAT PEOPLE THEN?

Favorite Answer

They can't poop, that is why they walk so funny.

• Gwen

None of the zombies I have seen around the neighborhood have really told me about how they poop. The next time I see one I will ask and then let you know.

they are ineffective. they do no longer pick water nor do they pick the flesh that they consume. They consume human beings using fact the virus urges them to attain this, yet they do no longer somewhat pick to consume for sustenance. Zombies do no longer digest their nutrition. It is going into their stomachs and keeps to be there until they ultimately top off and their stomachs explode.

I really don't think a zombie's digestive system works, so I would say they don't poop at all

The stomach of a zombie is a gateway directly to hell. Like your closet after midnight.

lol you are a true comidine a very bright person to bring this funny question up, proubily fleshy lol i have another 22 points to go to get to level 2 answering this q would be 20 so plzz could i have 10 points....and i do really mean it was a great question

That is so wrong.... yet I can't stop thinking about it.

hmmm... *scratches head*....

I would think a little, but most of it would be digested like food, so maybe it would come out just regular... I don't know...

interesting... very intersting...

the same kind of poop humans have....we eat meat too....so our poop and zombies' poop are the same.

hahahahahahaha!

that made for a good laugh.

and i think your theory is probably right... those zombies DO love a good person now and again.

they probably do poop out blood and flesh and thats how you were born. idiot.