Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

does a person gains more weight with the 3rd pregnancy?

Favorite Answer

Does they hmmm dat a tuff quester. Hmm yeth I sink so but ony if yew are swee yers eld and dis is your sird prengercy

hope dis hepped yew twy not 2 gets pregngerts b4 yew r ten yers eld otay?

I've been pregnant 4 times and have gained more weight with each pregnancy. But it all depends on the female and how much weight she gained or lost before she became pregnant again.'

I gained less weight with my third and have gained none with this one. It all depends on the person though.

• Vicky

All pregnancies is different because sometimes you do and sometimes you don't..

I am having my 4th baby and I have not gained weight I am all belly... Thank God!!!!!

How much you gain depends on how you eat and overall health. My guess is that you should listen to your doctor and assume they know best.

• delana

i gained more wieght at the begining , and then the terrible terrible morning sickness came and i startted loosing wieght, and couldn't stopp i lost a total of 50 pounds ,,sooo it all depends

That ALWAYS depends on the females involved. It varies woman to woman, with their health and eating and exercise habits.