Panthers vs Steelers?

The Panthers are on a 3 game win streak and the Steelers are on a 3 game losing streak so for this Thursdays game I will give it to the Panthers, any opinions about the game???

Favorite Answer

Pittsburgh has had a crappy preseason against crappy teams...and now they play a good team....chances are Steelers lose...but the starters wont be playing for very long on either side.

We'll see for real when they play in the regular season...but I'll still take my Panthers of the Steelers...and not just because i'm a Panther's fan...but because...well look at our freaking depth chart and tell me that's not a super bowl calibur team...

Panthers

I think this match up will be the SuperBowl this year. I really don`t put too much stock in preseason. A win for the Steelers would be nice though just to get some momentum going for the regular season.

It is preseason, so don't even try to predict. The starters will play for a quarter, then the 'on the bubble' guys will be in so the coaches can make their final cuts.

If you held a gun to my head, I would say Panthers, on the grounds that they are my NFC pick for the Super Brawl

PReseason is not important to couch Bill and the team.

Last season have been a losing preseasons streak but we are going for another Super bowl winning season

With the clash of the records, it is safe to speculate that the Panthers will win. However, there is a little bit of compassion in me. I think it would be great to see Big Ben (Splatter-in-the-windshield-face) Roethlisberger win. Don't know why.

• ?

Pittsburgh hasn't been playing starters for very long, compared to competitors. So if it is still preseason the Panthers probably will win. Does it matter...NO, so who cares.

gaythers that doent even sound like panthers and properly see week sixteen concerning to the giants vs panthers the panthers have an exceptionally solid threat of coming up it to the supebowl interior the subsequent 3 years i might pick to work out the panthers interior the superbowl ***** u stupid(nick n)

who cares it is preseason? though the panthers will win because smith is coming back. the panthers also have better depth than pitt.

Carolina all the way baby!!!! Screw those Squealers, err, Steelers. Panthers will go far this season!!!!!!!