What's wrong with country music???

no body really likes country music anymore! why???

Favorite Answer

There are a lot of people who like country music, I'm not one of them. But I'll tell you this, there is nothing wrong with country music, it might not be in some peoples tastes like mine, but it deffinitely does not suck. No band sucks, except a few that has no talent whatsoever, like Paris Hilton, her singing voice is really fake, so yeah, she SUCKS. Id rather listen to country music anyday than listen to a single song by her. So there is nothing wrong with country music, whats wrong is Paris Hiltons music

Darlin you must live in the wrong part of the country if you don't know anybody that likes Country. Here in Jackson, MS there are more country stations then anything else.

Babe if you like it the ignore anybody that gives you any flack and tell them to play you somthin country!

Because you have the ignorant fools that think it is all about crying in your beer (which dont get me wrong love those songs) so they dont give it a chance. The funniest thing is that there is no reason to dislike it unless you just want something lame because it has a catchy beat (thats why rap is so popular).

This is just your perseption but country music is alive and well. There are more crossover artists now than ever before and the music has more similarity to older rock and roll music.

Don't know why it makes me feel like shooting myself in the face with a bazooka, but it always does... Some of it is ok,( Toby Keith, Willy Nelson ) but the majority of it just does nothing but throw a large wet blanket on the fire... More power to you if you like it, probably the only reason rock concert tickets are as affordable as they are......

i love country music

Unless you're really really into it, it all pretty well sounds the same. Alot of the newer aartists are undistinguishable from one another, according to many people I talk to. To alot of us, other genres are that way. Rap, heavy metal , etc... all sound the same to the uninterested. Besides, Kenny chesney being gay doesn't help. lol.

because music is really geared toward teens nowadays, believe it or not. and teens would rather listen to something that sound 'hip' like pop, rock, or hip hop. but that song "not ready to make nice" by the dixie chicks is doing good on the charts

i like older country best, but some new stuff is okay...i think because country is starting to turn pop is why a lot of it isn't any good these days

Nothing country miusic ROCKS! Go kenny chesney and toby keith and carrie underwood and a lot of others! COUNTRY ROCKS MAN!

Source(s): I live in the country i hear country music face it i am country!