Sanitizer asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

Does your dog flirt very often with other dogs, or perhaps with human legs?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, my dogs are too perverted to go for something as pedestrian human legs. My male dog never even thinks about it. He's so totally neutered. My other one, thebitch, is the depraved one! SHE (spayed) is always trying to hump his head. What a skank.

Source(s): I know. Its a dominance thing.
  • 1 decade ago

No, not yet anyway, my boy is only 7 months, should I expect that soon? He's not neutered. My sis's 5 lb Chihuahua will 'flirt' my 75 lb Pit Bull's leg, it's hilarious.

• 1 decade ago

My Rhodesian Ridgeback, Emma, flirts a lot, especially with my nextdoor neighbor........a real coquette! Most of the dogs I've had flirt with other dogs....aint't it adorable! Woof! :)

• Bowzer
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I'm definitely a leg man, myself. Nothing like a Great Dane *****, sorry, Mr Yahoo, beeyotch, in black fishnet stockings.

RRRRRrrrrrrrr...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Do yourself and your dog a favor & get him neutered.

If he's humping people's legs he needs to be taught better manners too.'

• 1 decade ago

my dog does this all the time. She just wants to be loved and show that she loves be alive and have a good time.

• 1 decade ago

yes, my dog use to do that before but with a proper training he stop doing it . but its all natural and you dont have to worry about anything

Source(s): my uncle is a dog breeder,
  • 1 decade ago

OOOOk, I know this is just so akward to ask.But sometimes my go out of the fence with some coyotes.so uh(scratch scratch)yea.you don't wanna know what happens after that."Boing boing boing"imatating bed springs .EWWW gross Right?

• 1 decade ago

yes they do! I try to keep them occupied with chew bones and new play toys

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he flirts with all the cats in the neighbourhood. What's up with that?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.