How do u get use to anal sex to the point where it doesn't hurt?

I wanna do it for him, but everytime we try it hurts. Once he relizes it hurts he refuses to keep going. We have only got the head in and thats it. So is there nething I can use to numb the pain so we can do it?

Favorite Answer

You need to lube up, thats what my friend told me (moves eyes left and right). LOL. Its like everything, practice makes perfect.

Why do something that hurts? I've tried anal sex and I have a large vagina but I gotta tell ya, it doesn't belong in my anus. I've had it all the way in he was hot but I wasn't. I think it was a control thing for him.Let him try a finger, that feels really good. You can use yours on his to get him going good.

Er.. I hear LUBRICATION works wonders (KY-Jelly)

Ask this guy, Gererd Lien. He knows all about Butt-****. He is an active ******: kingbird_triller@yahoo.com

don't do it. if it hurts you, don't try. if he has problem getting off without having to use an anus, find someone else.

Find someone with a smaller dick

It ain't natural...that's why it hurts.

lots of lubercation.

Idk