Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

what your fav sond and y?

mynes are all of daddy yankee's songs cuz hes soooooooooooooooooo fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top three are lo q paso.rompe, and tu eres mi baby

i mean song sry about that

i mean song sry about that

Favorite Answer

I love almost all music genres, especially soul, R&B, and funk, but I'm also love many "Latin" genres, especially reggaeton.

I absolutely Daddy Yankee, most of all. My fav DY songs are El Truco, Machucando, Lo que pasó, pasó, Sigo Algare, Enciende and many many others! Can´t wait to hear his El Cartel 3!

Source(s): El Cangri´s biggest fan, me !!!!

I like James Taylor

just the girl by the click five cause that is a good song and relates to me a little bit

Um... My favorite song... hmmm....

I have to say it's Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd. It's my favorite because new Rock really sucks and only the classics are worth listening to...

Time Of Your Life (Good Riddance) by Green Day. I love his lyrics and how they sound.

Nickle Back the music helps me get home from work faster

Dare-Gorillaz...its awesome, deserves to be one of my favorites

Animal I Have Become-Three Days Grace...great rock song, great bass line at first

BYOB-SOAD...loud, really loud, awesome

i really dont like daddy yankee, im not really into that who 'reggaeton' scene. its gets annoing after a while, no offense...but i have to admit, i do like pitbull

and as for my fav 'sond', i dont know what a 'sond' is

the ghost of you by MCR. love that song. it talks about a different time && a place && how the world will never be the same when the ones you love are gone.

Far Away by nickel back coz it kinda relates to me and my ex