Do you think it's good for a person in MEDICAL Field. to answer a Men. Hlth. "Q" w/ accusations?

When I asked my "Q" about my back this happened. I am disalusioned . I'm very sorry people jump to conclusions w/out all the facts or any knowelge of the situation . why do people try to hurt others ? Especially in the catogory of mental health ! I am a mature , bright , honest , caring , loving... show more When I asked my "Q" about my back this happened. I am disalusioned . I'm very sorry people jump to conclusions w/out all the facts or any knowelge of the situation . why do people try to hurt others ? Especially in the catogory of mental health ! I am a mature , bright , honest , caring , loving person who has never purposely tried to take atvantage of anyone . I also have great respect for my Dr. / surgen . I do think that perhaps like the guy who was accusing , he doesn't see how something else could be wrong . Before this accident I was a fairly happy , hard working women,who tries to give people the benifit of the doubt before jumping to conclusions. Too bad everyone can't do that more often . What do you think . I am interested in all answers. And this time I will perhaps be prepared for negitive people.