Does Procter and Gamble do Animal Testing?

I've done research on Procter and Gamble before (but that was about 6 years ago) and at the time, I know they did some pretty horrific tests on animals on their products. They used to be notorious for animal torture. My question is: DO THEY STILL TEST THEIR PRODUCTS ON ANIMALS? I've done some research on... show more I've done research on Procter and Gamble before (but that was about 6 years ago) and at the time, I know they did some pretty horrific tests on animals on their products. They used to be notorious for animal torture. My question is: DO THEY STILL TEST THEIR PRODUCTS ON ANIMALS?

I've done some research on this, but haven't been able to find an answer to my question. Still, I've boycotted all P & G products, because I have a zero tolerance policy for any kind of abuse to any living creature. Whether it's an adult, a child, an animal, or a plant. Can you also provide a source with your answer? Thank you.
Update: Nobody has given a source. Can you tell me where you got your information from?