Woody asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我改個英文作文

請以”A Visit to a Doctor”為主題,寫一篇約120字的英文作文,第一段描述一次令你印象深刻的就醫經驗,並在第二段中寫下你對這次就醫經驗的感想或所學到的教訓。

As a senior high school student, I’m under a lot of stress. As a result, my skin had some pimples. I didn’t want to see a doctor at all, because I thought that if I could wash my face more often, it will get better. But I was wrong. It was just the same. At last, my mom decided to bring me to a doctor.

We made an appointment for the clinic. It was at 5:00pm. We arrived there on time, and we wait. Finally, we turned, it was two hours later. The doctor didn’t say anything. She just looked at my face and told me to take the prescription for some medicine. Her attitude was terrible. I would not go back to the clinic again. Besides, I think it will be better to bring a book to read rather than sit there and wait.

Jessie 可以給我e-mail嗎?我還有作文放在知識+改,可以寄給你幫我看

Rating
    Favorite Answer

As a senior high school student, I’m under a lot of stress. As a result, my skin had some pimples. => The pimples started to pop up on my face. I didn’t want to see a doctor at all, because I thought that if I could wash my face more often, it will get better. But I was wrong. It was just the same. At last, my mom decided to bring me to a doctor. => My mom decided to take me to see the doctor. We made an appointment for the clinic. => We made an appointment with the doctor. (每個醫師有不同的時間,所以看病約時間時,是和醫生約不是和診所約)It was at 5:00pm. We arrived there on time, and we waited. Finally, we turned, it was two hours later. => Finally when it is our turn, we have been waiting for 2 hours. The doctor didn’t say anything. She just looked at my face and told me to take the prescription (for some medicine這可省略。Prescription就有藥的意思). Her attitude was terrible. I would not go back to the clinic again. Besides, I think it will be better to bring (take) a book to read rather than sit (sitting) there (and 可省略) wait (waiting) ¸ 文章寫得很好,很有條理,用詞用字也很正確。藍色的地方是一些小小的糾正,其它的,沒有任何問題!

Source(s): 在國外工作和生活的經驗談

I hope you like my version:

As a high school student, I have a lot of stress. As the result, I had some pimples on my face. I didn't want to see a doctor, because I thought if I washed my face more often, it would get better. But I was wrong. It stayed the same. As last, my mother decided to bring me to a doctor.

We made a 5pm appointment with the doctor. We arrived there on time but we had to wait for two hours before the doctor finally saw me. She didn't say much; she just looked at my face and told me to take some prescription drugs. Her attidude was terrible. I will not go back that clinic again. I guess next time I'll bring a book to read instead of sitting and waiting there.

作為一名高中學校學生, 我是在很多重音之下。結果, 我的皮膚有一些丘疹。我沒有想看醫生根本, 因為我認為如果我能經常洗我的面孔, 它將變更好。但我錯誤。它是正義的同樣。最後, 我的媽媽決定帶來我給醫生。

我們定了一次約會為診所。它是在5:00pm 。我們準時那裡到達了, 並且我們等待。終於, 我們轉動了, 它是二個小時晚。醫生沒有說什麼。她看我的面孔和勸告我採取處方為一些醫學。她的態度是可怕的。我再不會去回到診所。其外, 我認為最好帶來書讀而不是坐那裡並且等待。

Source(s): 雅虎翻譯工具