getting a husband/wife through online chat???

how true? any happy stories to share?

• Amy S
    Favorite Answer

Meet my hubby online through the Yahoo chat rooms about 5 years ago, 4 years ago we decided to live together (I needed a room mate who could handle all the "manly" chores, I lived on 7 acres, so cutting grass, fixing things etc. I had a large home 5 bedrooms/2living rooms and bathrooms so that if it didn't work out, we could live together and hardly see each other..lol) I wasn't ready for a big commitment, just gotten out of a 20 year marriage, and he had just divorced also, so was a good plan, so we thought. Dang it all we fell in love within 6 months. I knew I had a keeper, when I was diagnosed with cancer, and he stuck by my side through it all. Doing all the housework, cooking and cleaning. We sold the house in 2004, both agreeing we wanted to start anew where no one knew us, and picked SC for its NO SNOW!! We married in 2004 and have been happily married for 2 years this past July.

Another note, I wouldn't recommend real life mets, unless its set up safely. Chatting online is totally different from real life. Its easy to love someone online, but day to day things and habits, can throw you for a loop. I've seen to many players in the chat rooms, who are looking for a free ride, so be carefull

I'm sorry but I'm against those husband/wife online chats.. my auntie was once victimized by that and she was left with a broken heart because she got married with the guy and when they got together.. the guy was just a jerk, he cheated on her. But now they are separated but she is still heart broken.

Hmmm i met some real good friends through chat. It's what it does - connect.

I've seen it work about 4 times over the years.. your friend from Tennessee...ROB

I've known a couple that its happened too.