I was arrested and charged with underage consumption and possession, no clue what to plead, any help?

Im really unsure of what i am being charged with.. on my ticket/paper it says TO WIT: subject was inotxicated and possessed a bottle containing liquor. THUS Committing: Underage Possession. Because my student legal services cant take m case, i have no other means of legal advice. My court date is in 2 weeks and i... show more Im really unsure of what i am being charged with.. on my ticket/paper it says TO WIT: subject was inotxicated and possessed a bottle containing liquor. THUS Committing: Underage Possession. Because my student legal services cant take m case, i have no other means of legal advice. My court date is in 2 weeks and i am going to college as of now. I have no clue how the system will work or what to plead. I cant afford a lwyer so i basically have to go out on my own on this one. If anyone has any ideas for what i should do i would greatly appreciate it.