A dead serious question - a good answer could make a difference to my whole life!?

Please help! I'm going on a date on Thursday with a guy who I'm meeting for the first time. Today is Monday and I've woken up with the mother of all cold-sores brewing in the corner of my mouth. Bloody typical! Felt the 'tingle' last night and applied zovirax cream before going to bed -... show more Please help! I'm going on a date on Thursday with a guy who I'm meeting for the first time. Today is Monday and I've woken up with the mother of all cold-sores brewing in the corner of my mouth. Bloody typical! Felt the 'tingle' last night and applied zovirax cream before going to bed - obviously not as good as it's cracked up to be. Any answer which works will have not only 10 points but my undying gratitude and an invite to the wedding, lol...
Update: Wow, so many answers so quickly! Thanks guys! Is Abreva an American product? I'm in England... pop one in the post QUICK!