what would you say to st. peter that would ensure your entrance into heaven and not into hell.?

• Bill L
    Best Answer

My mates inside & he has my ticket

St Peter has nothing to do with whether I enter heaven or hell. That is between me and God.

You are still a prick - and Jesus told me to say your forgiven for denying him 3 times, and for cutting the ear off the Temple Guard, which may I add, Jesus saw as an Act of Betrayal, especially when his message was about peace...

The Keys of Heaven comment was a metaphor dumb-***, once you understand, maybe you too can enter Heaven, instead of standing at the gates...

The first person you'll meet when you die will be Jesus, and there won't be much of anything you can say to him, other than, "Lord, have mercy!"

You'll only get to see St. Peter if your session with Jesus goes well.

And if you're one of those Protestant fellows, who never accepted St. Peter as pope, he might even keep you waiting for a few thousand years.

Otherwise, you'll be spending lots of "quality time" with Satan.

Peter is in the grave with Mary waiting for Jesus return.

The only thing that will get us into heaven is Jesus blood.

I know I am going to heaven as we already live in hell, its called earth.

• John

I am saved by the grace of Jesus Christ, not on the basis of any alleged good works on my part. And not on the basis of any alleged goodness on my part.

I used to be an atheist. Over a period of time however, I grew convinced of the existence of the Christian God, and ultimately committed my life to Christ. (e.g., see http://www.godsci.org/gs/chri/testimony/seek.html ).

Cordially,

John

Don't believe in hell and everyone goes to a sort of heaven.

But just to humour you, I would tell him what a cute butt he has, works every time, he's very vain.

• class4

Hey... I'm not a Christian, the only Chrisatian died on the cross

The truth. I dont think its the time to lie

Im an angel in disguise really!