Is this Skateboard what best suits me?

I used to own an Airwalk which I now belive was made to just go cuising on. I now met some kids in my area that will help me develop my skating tricks..I noticed I am not getting the pop their boards get. So now I wan't to get a Pro deck to ride on and get good tricks off of. I am considering a brand I know the... show more I used to own an Airwalk which I now belive was made to just go cuising on. I now met some kids in my area that will help me develop my skating tricks..I noticed I am not getting the pop their boards get. So now I wan't to get a Pro deck to ride on and get good tricks off of. I am considering a brand I know the skater of..and got The Flip boards..I like their design...Please recommend a board that might help me in my condition. Tell me if what I am considering is good enough.

Flip - Appleyard "Winged Attack" Deck (7.5" x 31.5")
Havoc Trucks
Abec 3 bearings
Blank Black wheels
Black Griptape
Shorty's 1" hardware

For about $56 with Shipping and everything included. Tell me if some of the parts should be replaced with other brands/sizes/speeds. Thanks for all the help.

This is the Auction I am in:

http://cgi.ebay.com/FLIP-Skateboards-APPLEYARD-WINGED-ATTACK-SKATEBOARD-BB_W0QQitemZ330022383982QQihZ014QQcategoryZ16264QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem