Is Richard Dawkins the god of evolutionists?

I am always told to refer to Richard Dawkins, and yet mocked when I tell evolutionists to read the Bible. You guys really have no clue.

• umwut?
    Favorite Answer

Richard Dawkins is, by no means, a god. He is a logical, reasonable man who shoots holes in religious nonsense.

What is in the bible that you would want evolutionists to read?

That the universe was created in six days and that god rested on the seventh?

That Adam and Eve single-handedly created all human life on this planet? (With help from people we have no idea how they got there)

That, in some verses, the bible refers to more than one god (specifically Gen) and then others it refers to only one god?

That, in Leviticus, it says that both eating shellfish and wearing mixed fibered clothing is a sin on the same level as being gay?

That god punished all life on this planet, save Noah, with a flood that is impossible because there isn't enough water to flood the entire planet?

That the Jews are going to hell cos they don't believe in the NT, which says JEEHEEZUS his the only path to salvation, though they are supposed to be the chosen people?

Gee.. we can go on and on and on about your biBULL. Whilst your stupid excuses about some of the stories are probably valid to you, they don't explain away the illogical, unreasonable fantasies the good book dolls out.

Why don't you look Richard Dawkins up on Google Video and watch a few of his videos online.

And remember, the next time you say AMEN in prayer, it's because the enslaved Jews took it from the ANCIENT EGYPTIANS, who used to worship AMEN RA. Again, look it up. (just one of the many stolen components of your religion).

I was a religion major and spent a year in seminary. I have studied the Old & New Testament in both translation and in original languages. Atheists do not believe in God. I think Richard Dawkins can in moments be a bit strident, but the same can be said for most prophets (those who speak truth to power). If you have been for failing to inform yourself, when in fact you have failed to inform yourself, then you have only yourself to blame.

I have read Dawkins (The Selfish Gene) and the Bible. Dawkins is in touch with reality. The writers of the Bible were not.

I thought the bible was a text that should be observed through faith. And academic texts should be observered through intellect. You are comparing a belief to an idea. Also last I checked evolution is a theory not a faith. (Oh yeah, and before everyone gets on the whole "its only a theory". True science is made up of theories, because laws are absolute in every situation. And I can not think of any true scientific laws, because as opposed to faith, science always leaves room that it could be wrong) If you want to hear absolutes in your pursuit of truth go to your place of worship. If you want facts go to school.

• Dawkins deals with facts of scientific evidence - the bible deals with ancients myths. Try joining the real world some day and find out what you've been missing.

I met the guy.

He's just an author and scientist.

Nobody worshipped the guy. But he's a nice guy. His writing is firmy grounded in reality unlike the bible.

http://flushaholybook.com

I have read the bible. There. Now it's your turn. Inform yourself.

We see him as a scientist. You think because he is smarter than you he must be god? We don't think the well informed are higher powers.

The Bible has told us to Subdue the earth, so it is teaching us to study it, and the focal point is God himself.

• lowIQ

wasn't he on hogans hero's and later host family feud?

lol