Does anyone know Michael, Jackson's Neverland Estate sddress?

please tell me I am dying to know . I would do anything for him. All I need to know is his address in Neverland or Bahrain

Thank You

Favorite Answer

you stalkers don't give up, do you

No sorry can't help but the phone number that was given to you is out of New Jersey deffinately not Michaels.

He has the same birthday as my mom only 15 minutes apart. She use to tell me she was his twin, but she could only dance not sing and she's white so the family gave her away. Micheal has been trying to look like her ever since. When she is tan she is darker than him.

Michael Jackson

Neverland Ranch

Santa Maria, California

Look up the zip code before you mail the letter.

Nope but I know where the Jackson family home in Encino Hills California.

Santa Maria, CA

near the town of Los Olivos!

• rad

see.. I WOULD tell u .. if only you said that you were going to go to MJ's house and harass him or set loose a wild pack of animals or something.. if you are a fan I'm sorry but I can not divulge such information to people like you..

Dude... the guy dangled his baby over a balcony... get a life.

I thought he was out of the country?

Why bother, it's closed up anyway! If you've been watching the news, it may burn up too!

Have you tried to google it? I'm sure you could find it someone online....but i dont think he lives there anymore. I think he had to sell it.