Best Way To Loose Belly Fat?

Best Way To Loose Belly Fat? THANKS! :)

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

situps and cardio..

The Best Cardio Exercises

Exercise speeds up the process of weight loss. Yoga, aerobics, pilates, kickboxing are some of the more popular exercises. But the best exercises that stimulate weight loss and provide maximum benefits are cardio exercises. These exercises not only improve your health but also help you achieve your ideal target heart rate ..............

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Weight loss and fitness is always a long term commitment and never a quick fix. If you really want to reduce your weight a bit, this is a complex regime, that should help, I would get a pencil to write it down, in case you forget any of the intricate details. Currently only using the criteria 'lose weight' there are 8,893 questions and answers on Answers already. Mis-spell it as 'loose weight' and you get another 2,483 ! 'Weight loss' will add another 1,783. 'Too fat ' 14,771 and 'overweight' 2,557 and 'over weight' 24,858 !!!!!. 'Diet Pills' gives 582, Adios 122, Hoodia 193, 'pink patch' 113, 'Xenical' 84 'Reductil' 76, 'Slim fast' 210 (and Slimfast 69 ), lipobind 26, lipotrim 43 and 'orlistat' 39 . Do you spot a pattern here? Here comes the only answer, no tricks, no pills, no short cuts, If you really want to lose weight, loose weight, not be too fat or overweight, follow these instructions carefully:- 1) Eat less 2) Take regular vigorous exercise Repeat 1+2 forever I am afraid this answer of mine is cut and pasted about 10 times every day, though I do update the numbers. What would really be the point is creating a new answer each time for an identical question, which actually has an answer that everybody knows already?

• Joanne
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

• 1 decade ago

There is no magic pill or quick fix, and sorry to say you cannot do spot reduction, (without surgery). To loose belly fat you have to loose weight and it will come from all over. To loose weight you have to eat less calories or burn more calories or a combination of eating less and burning more calories. (Short of surgery).

The best way is making this a lifestyle, not a quick fix diet. Moderation in eating foods you know aren't healthy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ok.. do you want to have loose belly fat, meaning you want a fat belly that's flopping around? Or do you want to LOSE belly fat, meaning you want a skinnier belly? I'm confused. Please elaborate, and then I'll answer.

• 1 decade ago

Swith up your routines.... Add weight training AFTER your 30 minutes of aerobic activity. Do sit ups with support, like an ab roller or ab lounge, and when laying on the floor (watching TV, etc) do leg lifts, bent legs lifts, etc. AND eat lots of crunchy veggies.

• 1 decade ago

crunches and cardio, chrunches are'nt bad you just have to let your scapula lift off floor you dont have to do sit ups i do 100 a day, and it has helped alot even after 3 kids it works

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lose overall body fat and work out. Especially abs.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cut Sugar

belly fat is from sugar

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Do you have applied Ozs Garcinia Cambogia? Go to this site : http://Support.PureGarciniaGet.com . This would obviously likely work for your needs!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.