Huh?

Baseball riddle?

Three old ladies won tickets to their first ever baseball games. They were gonna head to Wrigley Field to see the Cubbies play.

Now, being on a fixed income, they decided to save a bit of money on refreshments and took along one (1) bottle of Jack Daniels Whiskey. So they drove up to Chicago, settled into their seats and started mixing their J.D. with Cokes that they bought. They were having a swell time, partying, dancing, doing the wave, screaming, cheering, hollering, just letting lose and letting it all hang out, when suddenly they realized they were almost out of whiskey and the game wasn't nearly over yet.

Now here's the question: considering the provided information, can you tell me what inning the game was in at that point and how many players were on base?

Answer revealed after 10 answers, :)

We have a winner.........thanks rochester

Favorite Answer

the bottom of the fifth and the bags were loaded.

Baseball Riddles

This leaves out a part of the joke which includes the information that the old gals are slumped down in their seats, meaning as already stated, it is the bottom of the fifth, there are two out and the bags are loaded

I hate it when people say "I don't know" when answering a question.

I don't know.

I am answering this question because I only have internet access on the week ends and I want to know the answer. If I answer it, it will be on my answer list and I can check it next week.

I've heard this one before and I can't remember the answer.

Sorry about the "I don't know."

THANK YOU RODCHESTERKINGS.

It was the bottom of the fifth (bottle size) and the bags (old ladies) were loaded.

(As a matter of fact, in his book "If At First", Keith Hernandez once referred to a Mets game where the "sacks were drunk", meaning the bases were loaded.)

Ah maybe the game never started. And no one is out on the field yet.

Yes.. it was sthe 6th inning and two players on base.

whos' on first??

lol..have a good night!

Had to have been at least the 7th inning.

lol. how'd you get that?