Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMathematics · 1 decade ago

How do I play the games on my TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator?

I just got this new TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator for Texas Instruments, and I downloaded some games on it...but I don't know how to play them. Can you please help me? Thanks.

• Em
    Favorite Answer

It depends on the games...

If it's a flash game, you should look for it under "APPS".

If it's a BASIC game, it should be in the "PRGM" list.

If it's an assembly game, you'll need to download an OS (operating system) like Mirage or Ion or CrunchyOS.

• keetch

Ti-84 Plus Games

• perron

Ti 84 Games

• Diann

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): play games ti84 graphing calculator: https://shorturl.im/pwodD

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): play games ti 84 graphing calculator: https://shortly.im/R7Zzy

I would suggest you get Mirage OS first before you try to play anything. Most games have to be played through an operating system like Mirage OS.

If you already got it, then just follow above instructions to press APPS then scroll down to Mirage OS.

If you don't have the OS, then you can get it and other programs (including even more games) at www.ticalc.org.

For more info on TI-84 calculators, see my posts on the other graphic calculator questions.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/UQmpB

You'll probably have to unarchive it: - Turn the calculator on. - Hit 2nd and + (MEM) - Press 6, or scroll down to "UnArchive" and press ENTER - Press "PRGM" and press enter on the basic program. That should work. :) I had a similar problem for the game Lemonade Stand, though I rarely play it anymore.

To get to your games on a TI 84 Plus you push "apps" which is in the 2nd column, third one down. Then you'll have to find the program in which your games are installed. For example my games have the program "MirageOS" which is where I can find my games...but yours can and more than likely will be different. Hope this helps.

do you mean you cant GET to the games?

go to:

apps

Mirage OS

and select the game you want

the directions on how to play should be in the game

If this doesnt help, drop me an email. Im the calculator games expert guy at my school.

• Bryan4 years agoReport

hey could you help me? I've alr installed Mirage OS into my RAM and then also put in several games that I want to play also into RAM. But Mirage OS doesnt display them so I can't run them. What do I do?

They should be either under the APPS menu (press the APPS key - I don't know about the TI-84 for sure but on my TI-83+ the APPS key is blue).

Or they might be under the PRGM menu. The PRGM key should be right next to the APPS key.