I would like to know if a terrible desease called Pulmonary Hypertension could be solved soon?

First at all, I apoligize for my mistakes in English. I have a sister who suffers a terrible deseade called Pulmonary Hypertension and I would like to know if could be possible to solve her bad health situation soon? She´s been treated with some pills: bosentan, sildenafil, etc....but unfortunately there is no a... show more First at all, I apoligize for my mistakes in English. I have a sister who suffers a terrible deseade called Pulmonary Hypertension and I would like to know if could be possible to solve her bad health situation soon? She´s been treated with some pills: bosentan, sildenafil, etc....but unfortunately there is no a easy solution and we can´t wait much more... She needs news pills or mother cells or something like that to cure her emphisea and to down her pulmonary hypertension, so I request information using yahoo answer and I hope some doctor tell me something about this desease and most important: any kind of solution. Thanks in advanced, any information about could be appreciated. From Spain my best wishes to all.
4 answers 4