is this funny!? its about star war!?

Darth Vader: Obi Wan never told you what happened to your father.

Luke: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!

Darth Vader: No... I am your father!

Luke: No, it's not true! It's impossible.

Darth Vader: Search your feelings... you know it to be true...

Luke: NO!

Darth Vader: Yes, it is true... and you know what else? You know that brass droid of yours?

Luke: Threepio?

Darth Vader: Yes... Threepio... I built him... when I was 7 years old...

Luke: No...

Darth Vader: Seven years old? And what have you done? Look at yourself, no hand, no job, and couldn't even levitate your own ship out of the swamp...

Luke: I destroyed your precious Death Star!

Darth Vader: When you were 20! When I was 10, I single-handedly destroyed a Trade Federation Droid Control ship!

Luke: Well, it's not my fault...

Darth Vader: Oh, here we go... "Poor me... my father never gave me what I wanted for my birthday... boo hoo, my daddy's the Dark Lord of the Sith...waahhh wahhh!"

Luke: Shut up...

Darth Vader: You're a slacker! By the time I was you're age, I had exterminated the Jedi knights!

Luke: I used to race my T-16 through Beggar's Canyon

Darth Vader: Oh, for the love of the Emperor... 10 years old, winner of the Boonta Eve Open... Only human to ever fly a Pod Racer... right here baby!

Luke looks down the shaft. Takes a step towards it.

Darth Vader: I was wrong... You're not my kid... I don't know whose you are, but you sure ain't mine...

Luke takes a step off the platform, hesitates, then plunges down the shaft.

Darth Vader looks after him.

Darth Vader: Get a haircut!

Favorite Answer

Whatever

Yeah, it's funny...

this is what will happen when a man (Anakin) has no good father model (imagine Obi Wan as a father, or you can say there's no father at all) good communication is not build between a couple (Anakin and Padme), then jealousy grows between them, daddy hits mommy, mommy ran away with another man (Organa) and throw away their child (to the same man, Obi Wan).

One of the children become rebellious (Leia) and fell in love with a wrong kind of guy (Han) like to do dangerous stuffs (pet a wookies, dock their ship inside the mouth of a giant asteroids worm, speeding a starship in an asteroids field, work as a stripper for Jabba, planting fireworks on a shield generator),

and the other one (Luke), You've already explain what happen to him

May the force be with those poor family

You're absolutely right. That would have worked! Vader missed out an a bet, there.

That's exactly my point.

Star Wars sucks the big one.

I still like Darth Maul, though.

Lol! Yup, I'd say from the fact that I almopst fell off my chair, that's pretty funny! Where d'ya find it?

Funny.

It was great until the last line. Take it out.

thats one of the funiest things I have read. Did you come up with that or someone you know? either way all I can say is lol

cool

if you think thats funny

go to

Youtube Darthvaders musical

now that is hilarious

Is it alright if modify a video after that? (I need your written permission, don't want to get sued)