Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

i really hate jessica simpson whenever i see her i feel the urge to stab her with a bread knife?

Favorite Answer

why bread knife? isnt it faster with a normal knife? but i hate her just as much as her plastic sister.. wonder how many plastic surgeries has she done..

• altom

i could surely take Apple over Maxwell (Maxi) have exciting being stated as Maxi-pad your finished existence, ouch. and that i see no project with a woman named Max, as long as that's short for Maxine, and not replaced to Maxi. additionally i like the Drew for a girl's center call, yet no longer while the 1st call is already so masculine. that's no longer a unisex call, that's purely a male one, because of the fact there's a woman version of that call already. playstation I forget approximately which celebrity it develop into, yet they named their SON Meredith. That has never been seen masculine, and that i don't comprehend what they have been thinking. a minimum of Maxwell has the possibility of going by Maxine. damaging Meredith has no decision.

I totally agree, but not because I am jealous. It is because I can see right through her phony personality and into her manipulative, jealous, bullyish, and selfish side. She puts on the sweet, cute girl front, but she ain't foolin' me. Besides, I don't like the way she looks anyway. She's got a bump on her nose, a dorky chin, and she's just pure cheese! lol

Dear, bread knife wont do. u need a faster knife & if u need help, i m with u.

Is it because she is a "BREAD FACE?"

That would explain the knife.

locate the nearest physciatric hospital and seek an urgent admission ps do you read hitchcock?

Just ignore her. She's annoying, but uttering its name only makes the monster stronger...

well, i could give you a bread knife...

• ...

wow i dont i wanna stab her with my u know what

jealousy baby aint good