Where can I find a Cassette tape of Freddy Cannon with the song "My Blue Heaven"?

Favorite Answer

You're going to have a tough time tracking that down on cassette. Cannon's version of Blue Heaven is very obscure. You can find it on his "Best Of" import CD, but the only way you'll ever get it on cassette if if someone records it for you.

• shardf

Why would you want a tape cassette? Just download it from the Internet, and invest in a CD player. They are very inexpensive and you will more than likely have a better quality recording. Many of the older songs have been digitally enhanced and sound really good, versus, you getting in on a record or tape cassette. Then you can download anything you want. I assume you are either younger and want to give it to an older person, or you are older yourself. But if you try, or at least let someone do it for you, then you will have a better recording. Seems like everyone these days have that capability even if you don't. Otherwise, you can go into a used music shop and look for it, or order it, etc. Good luck. I have downloaded music and found that it really sounded so much better than the Cd's, or records I collected.

Cassette? The pawn shop or exchange music store.

• ?

check ebay

ebay?