how much do you know about your nascar driver?
Mine is: Tony Stewart has a sister, and his moms name is Pam, and father name is Nelson, he was born May 20, 1971, and his Birth place was Columbus,..he is 5 feet 9 inches weigh's 165 pounds,
his hobbies are racing of course..and pool, bowling, boating, fishing.. his Favorite foods are Mom's spaghetti, chili, pizza,
and his Favorite music is Rock, country, blues...he also donated
numerous non-profit organizations primarily supporting chronically ill, hes aslo single, well i know some more stuff on him..like his track racing records but it only gives you enough..space on here to type some stuff for your answers ...just wanted ya'll to know what i mean by knowing your nascar driver...oh and if u don't know much about ur driver..its time u found out...how can u be a fan if u now nothing about them..."love to hear urs"
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
A few more facts for you about Tony Stewart, I'm sure you already knew though.
Driver: Tony Stewart
Crew Chief: Greg Zipadelli
Car Chief: Scott Diehl (pronounced “Deal”)
Engine Builder: Mark Cronquist
Engine Specialist: Roger Purcell
Spotter: Mark Robertson
Over-The-Wall Crew Members
Gas Man: Jeff “Gooch” Patterson
Front Tire Changer: Mike Lingerfelt
Catch Can: Brian “Shaggy” Larson
Front Tire Carrier: Tom Dean
Windshield: Scott Geerts (pronounced “Gurtz”)
Rear Tire Changer: Todd Foster
Jackman: Chuck White
Rear Tire Carrier: Jay Barry
Other Crew Members
Truck Drivers: Scott “Scooter” Crowell and Danny “Gumby” Hiedtke (pronounced (“Hide-key”)
Tire Specialists: Jerold Shires and Bill Byrne
Brake Specialist: Jason Shapiro
Shock Specialists: Ronny Crooks and Dave Hansen
Engineer: Dave Rogers
Date of birth: May 20, 1971
Birth place: Columbus, Ind.
Height: 5 feet 9 inches
Weight: 165 pounds
Hometown: Rushville, Ind.
Residences: Columbus, Ind., and Cornelius, N.C.
Marital status: Single
Personal car: BMW 540i
Personal truck: GMC "Dually"
Workout routine: Weightlifting and cardio workout
Hobbies: Racing, pool, bowling, boating, fishing
Favorite TV show: Win Ben Stein's Money
Favorite movies: The Game, Small Soldiers Favorite actress: Crystal Bernard
Favorite actor: Samuel L. Jackson
Favorite team: Indianapolis Colts, Washington Redskins
Favorite athlete: Michael Jordan
Favorite music: Rock, country, blues
Favorite bands: Diamond Rio, Dire Straits, Sting
Favorite video game: Daytona USA
Favorite foods: Mom's spaghetti, my chili, pizza
Favorite tracks: Bristol, Richmond, Phoenix
Favorite driver: A.J. Foyt
Favorite motorcycle: Harley-Davidson "Fat Boy"
- starrzfanLv 41 decade ago
LOL Not quite as much as you guys know about Tony Stewart!!
David Starr #11 (Nascar Truck Series). He drives for Red Horse Racing, which is owned by several people but the most well-known is Jeff Hammond. His crew chief is Jamie Jones. He was born in, and still lives in Texas. He has been racing for over 20 yrs. He loves Mexican food and Dr Pepper:) He listens to country music. And he has a beautiful girlfriend named Kim.
....oh yeah, he is quite the hottie;)
- Misscheerios2Lv 61 decade ago
My driver is Tony Stewart!!! Most of the info about him has already been typed, but here are more things I know about him.
1. He has a younger sister named Natalie
2. He has a pet tiger and monkey, along with other animals
3. He loves poker, including virtual poker
4. he loves Dairy Queen food
5. He owns a speedway called Eldora
6. One of his best racing buddies is Dale Jr.
7. he likes playing video games...and when he was a kid, he liked Donkey Kong
8. he's addicted to Nilla Wafers and Chocolate milk shakes
9. his favorite color is black
10. his nickname is Smoke
11. he loves fishing for bass
12. He has a chihuahua named Kayle
13. He went to anger management courses when he got too physical in the year 2002 (I think it was that year)
14. he loves dirt track racing
15. he is wary of politicians and engineers!
16. he likes to hunt
17. he once (and still might have) a pack of racing greyhounds
18. he owns a hummer and an orange lambo
19. he recently bought a python named Monty
- 1 decade ago
I just know he's a heck of a driver. Successful before Nascar. Climbs fences after winning even though exhausted. Fun to watch. Should do a top 10 tonight.