Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Other - Europe · 1 decade ago

i want to travel to Slovenia, where should i visit? and what hotels or places i can stay in are recommended?

• Aurora
    Favorite Answer

Slovenia is a beautiful country. I strongly recommend you to see Bled, Bohinj, Adriatic coast or Kranjska Gora during the winter. It is a famous ski-center.

Slovenia is a nice small country. I have quite a bit of family there.

I would recommend going to Lljubljana, and Maribor. Also, Slovenska Bistrica is beautiful. Alot of hills and mountains, so if you like to ski, go in the winter.

After you're done in Slovenia, take a train down to the Adriatic coast in Croatia....much nicer there :)

Sounds like a great adventure.

But I urge you to get some good travel insurance. There is an amazing variety of things that can go wrong to ruin a trip in an instant. You can explore the subject and buy on-line too if that suits you. Here is a really neat site that is easy to use and provides a variety of options. Check your other options too, but I like Travel Guard International’s “Worldwide Health”. Travel Guard is the industry leader for good reason. They deliver quality service at a modest price. The policy provides coverage for health-related issues (like an illness in a foreign country) and for traveling-related issues (like lost baggage etc.) Go to http://www.wavehelp.com/travel-medical/index.htm and click on the red phone booth to see the details.

Best wishes.

Haven't made it out that way yet. But check out this site. You can get some ideas from here. http://www.kph.travelwize.com

Source(s): www.kph.travelwize.com

good place

have fun!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO go to amsterdam ull get drunck high and laid all in one building