Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

whats the name of the movie with Kieffer Sutherland and I think Reese Witherspoon?

Shes a prostitute teenager and he's a murderer and her car breaks down on the freeway and he gives her a ride and tries to kill her...blah , blah, blah...

Favorite Answer

Freeway

Teenaged Vanessa Lutz (Reese Witherspoon) is illiterate and has a VIOLENT temper. Her prostitute mother has just been jailed so she tries to get to her grandmother. She's picked up by Bob Wolveton (Kiefer Sutherland) who might be a mass murderer...Film begins and ends like a very perverse version of "Little Red Riding Hood". The middle has Witherspoon trying to get to her grandmothers. The film is VERY VERY violent with virtual non-stop swearing and plenty of sexual talk thrown in. How it got by with an R rating is beyond me. Still, I love it. What the point of this is I don't know, but it's unlike any other film I've ever seen. It's not afraid to push over the limit of good taste and is never dull. Also the acting is just great. Witherspoon attacks her role full force and is just astounding. Sutherland is equally good as the wolf (Wolveton--get it?) and the supporting cast is full of talented actors (Amanda Plummer, Michael T. Weiss, Dan Hedaya) all doing great. An undiscovered little gem. But be warned--the violence and language is more than a little extreme. NOT for the squeamish.

• Mike S

Freeway

The movie is "Freeway" (1996), directed by Matthew Bright.

The title of it is Freeway, A modern little red riding hood. His name is Mr. Wolf.

Source(s): I own the movie

freeway

btw very funny movie

Freeway. That is such a crazy movie huh. I love what she does to him

its called freeway that was a cool movie,

I love Kiefer Sutherland! Uhm... I don't think they ever had a movie together. But I'm not sure...

It's called "Freeway".

Kidnapped?