Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

so lets look at those who support bush and his iraq war, try not to vomit?

all outspoken republicans---NOT ONE OF EM SERVED IN THE US MILITARY

Vice President Dick Cheney

John Ashcroft

Richard Perle

Paul Wolfowitz

Dennis Hastert

Trent Lott

Tom DeLay

Newt Gingrich

Rush Limbaugh.

George Will,

Chris Matthews,

Bill O'Reilly,

Paul Gigot,

Bill Bennett

Pat Buchanan,

Bill Kristol,

Sean Hannity,

Kenneth Starr,

Senator Richard Shelby,

Rudy Giuliani,

Saxby Chambliss

Arnold Schwarzenegger

John M. McHugh

Tim Hutchison

Jack Kemp

Vin Weber

Michael Bloomberg

Lindsey Graham

Douglas Feith

Antonin Scalia

Clarence Thomas

Ralph Reed

Michael Medved

Charlie Daniels

Ted Nugent

Toby Keith

Phil Hendrie

i have many more-------they wont fit on the page!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your on it ,this country needs more people like you,Great list it does sadly go on.... Just like the list returning dead from iraq (Were not going to be told). My step son is in northern afganistan. Please say a prayer for them all.VOTE!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Technically, Bush belongs on the list, hiding out from 'Nam in a mostly fabricated Texas Air Nat'l Guard tour in country just down the road from mommy's house, where very few grunts actually remember seeing him at all.

I mean, it's pretty hard to forget this Jethro, as much as most of us would like to.

I imagine what little time he actually did spend on base was in some officers' club snorting whiskey and drinking cocaine, and doing whatever it is that male cheerleaders like to do when they have a good buzz going around all the real boys.

Excellent list, by the way.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think war is often orchestrated by rich men who know they will avoid fighting. If Bush and all those people you just mentioned had to go onto the front line with the rest of the coalition troops i'm sure they would have hestitated and thought twice about declaring war. Its easy to send others to die for your cause when you are behind a desk with body guards.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

So,in order to exercise free speech and hold office,one needs to serve in the military first?That would exclude most of you liberals.Ya better put your latte' down and go fight.You should do that before you rewrite the constitution.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Not sure what this has to do with anything...

Ive never murdered anyone, and I havent been murdered, but I'm still opposed to murder.

Are you suggesting that only former military personal should be able to hold public office, or have freedom of speech? Or are you just attacking those who disagree with your point of view?

• 1 decade ago

But Murtha's un-American and Max Cleland who gave up three limbs for his country is a terrorist sympathizer.

That's how they play this Orwellian game.

• 1 decade ago

Isn't Hillary Clinton one of 'em?

• 1 decade ago

Here is a tissue for all the tears you've been crying.

• 1 decade ago

They only know how to get others killed. It is the same with Mullahs as well as neo cons.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

and you are an outspoken damnocrat that has served as what? a hall monitor!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before you get mad I did serve and am proud of having done so!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.