Looking for a certain movie I saw once but cannot remember the name of it. Maybe someone out there can help me

Movie is about a family of three. Mom Dad and little boy. They were taken by the Germans and put in a consentration camp.The mother was put in a section away from her husband and child. The Dad managed to keep the little one hid in his sleeping quarters. It was a movie that was funny at times then sad then scary. A very good movie.I don't remember who starred in it or the name of it. The dad was killed in the end but the little one was united with his Mother when they were set free.An old movie that was translated to the English language.The dad managed to keep the boy alive by telling him everyone was playing a game and he was to keep hidden so they wouldn't loose the game.I cannot remember the title of the movie but I think I recall it only being one or two words.[The title]. I hope someone can help me find this movie.

Best Answer

I know this one..

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL...

It's an italian film...

The main actor has another movie called Pinocchio... His wife in this movie is actually his wife in real life...

The italian title is LA VITA BELLA...

I love this... makes my heart ache when he was shot and his son had no idea of everything...

Oh my the movie is call "A Beautiful Life", very good and emotional movie. Probable one of the best movies I have ever seen. Had me crying for about 10 min. after the movie ended.

Life is Beautiful. It was nominated for Best Foreign Film here, and a big success in Italy.

Such a great movie. So sad!!! I had to watch it in high school and feel in love with it. I think it is called A Beautiful Life

• dueitt

the videos call became Valmont Set in Baroque France, a scheming widow and her lover make a huge gamble with reference to the corruption of a those days married lady. the sweetheart, Valmont, bets that he can seduce her, even nevertheless she is an honorable lady. If he wins, he could have his lover to do as he will. in spite of the shown fact that, interior the potential of seducing the married lady, Valmont falls in love. based on the comparable novel as "risky Liaisons." It stared Colin Firth Annette Bening Fairuza draw back

la Vita e bella. Life is beautiful by Roberto begnini. It is the best italian movie by far. Watch it in Italian though, it is much better.

Life is Beautiful.

I just watched it recently and thought it was very touching. Life IS Beautiful.

Life is beautiful.