Coronation Street ?

Is there any other countries that are ahead of us where Coronation street is advanced that they can tell me what happens ?

I am in the uk

Favorite Answer

The UK is the furthest ahead of any other country, considering it's the country of origin. Canada is seeing episodes from December 2005, New Zealand September 2005, and Australia January 2005.

I live in the UK and nobody has it before us,so where are you?these are the newest episodes they have only just been made,you can get the supplements out of the weekend papers to see whats happening next but they are not always right and it spoils it anyway

where r u from and what episode has just been aired?

that would help?