Whatd do you think of my Fantasy Team??

This is my first year playing fantasy Football so id like some input please.

QB 1 -- Tom Brady

QB 2 -- Michael Vick

QB 3 -- Vince Young

RB 1 -- Edgerrin James

RB 2 -- Warrick Dunn

WR 1 -- Hines Ward

WR 2 -- Keyshawn Johnson

WR 3 -- Drew Bennett

WR 4 -- Issac Bruce

TE 1 -- Jason Witten

TE 2 -- Marcus Pollard

DEF 1 -- Chicago

DEF 2 -- Seattle

My Kickers are as follows: Jason Elam, Mike Vanderjagdt

• Josh
    Favorite Answer

Tom Brady is solid...second best QB in my opinion. He's got an OK line with fairly good receiving squad, plus he's Tom Brady...so that should work out nicely. Vick is a solid backup, and his rushing yards come in handy too. A+ on the QBs (also love the gamble on Young).

Ed James is good, but doesn't have too great of a line, plus with Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison racking up all their yards he won't be any 1500 yard rusher or anything. He'll most likely fall in the 1200 with 9 or 10 TD's...good but not great. Warrick Dunn is getting older and doesn't get the ball in the red zone much...great yards but no TD's kill ya' in fantasy football. I give you a B 85 on the RBs

Hines Ward is good, and Keyshawn should be good for 700, but I think you could have done better. (how many teams in your league). This would be good if you have like a 16 team league, but for 12 or 10 you should have gotten another big name receiver. Bennett and Issac will get a few tosses, but not too many. C 79 on the receiving squad.

TE's are fine--Witten will be solid. Pollard has been flip flopping on the depth chart from starting to second...so watch that. B 89 on the TE's.

I love your 2 solid defenses. Chicago is going to rack up so many points this year, and Seattle has the potential to be bigtime too. A+ on the DEF.

Overall: Solid qb, solid DEF, pretty good running back situation. Could have got a big name receiver besides Ward, but still should be OK. TE's are fine...again love the strong DEF. Only question is who's your kicker?

Final grade: 87 B

**edit**

Oh so you got Elam and Mike V...excellent! Those are two very good kickers...A++ in the kicking dept. Elam is always good for 8 pts a game, and Mike could be the Neil Rackers of this year depending on how the offense is running.

Final grade: 90 A

your team isn't bad - you don't need Vince Young. get rid of him. I'm guessing you only start 1 QB, so you only need 1 backup. If your #1 guy gets hurt, better to pick up someone from the waiver wire.

Your RB's are good. Edge will have a good year (he's in Arizona now, he's not playing with Manning and Harrison - he's with Warner and two big time WR's in Fitz and Boldin -- but he'll still have a solid year if he's heathy) and now that Duckett is out of town, Dunn should get more carries.

WR's -- not great, not bad though.

Depending on your scoring, I think you can be a playoff team.

Get rid of Vince Young. Hes a rookie and will struggle. How did u get both Seattle and Chicago defenses? WOW! You got lucky. Ret of team is great.

It sounds fantastic, they are all good players. Howevor it's a shame it's only a fantasy team. Imagine if all these guys were actually on the one team. They would be unstoppable!

I think your a little weak at running back. I would trade Vick to try and get 1 more solid back.

not bad .... but I would try using Young for trade bait to try to upgrade at RB

you'll finish below .500