Mara Jade!!?

I have already posted a question abt which books should I read and there are very cool recomendations, thnx to every1.

Now I would like to know everything about Mara Jade, which books should I read to know everything abt her?? I love Mara Jade hahahh

Also someone told me that Boba Fett survives after he falls to the Sarlaac pit, where can I read about that?

thnx to all the Star Wars fans, Im sure I will learn a lot from you.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Mara Jade Skywaker you mean. Read the NJO books. I've been reading them for over a year now. There are 21 NJO books and then there is the Swarm Nesting books, and the new series. Before the NJO books there is : the Thrawn trilogy- Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, and The Last Command. Some other good ones ( with Mara in them ) are Spector of the Past and Vision of the Future, and Survivors Quest. Survivors Quest is where Luke and Mara become a couple. They get married shortly before the NJO books. During the NJO books the have a son, Ben Skywalker. If you don't get enough Mara Jade Skywalker in any of those books then I just don't know.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

To read about Boba Fett i would recomend Star Wars "The Mandalorian Wars" by K.W. Jeter. It tells who saves Boba Fett, how he survives, etc.

And for Mara Jade you can read about her in Timothy Zahn's trilogy- Star Wars Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, and The Last Command. This tells about what happened to Mara Jade after the Emperor dies.

• 1 decade ago

Starting with the thrawn trilogy she has sparatic appearences throughout the books, she shows up in the jedi acadamy trilogy and I,jedi, and a few others, then she is in I think all of the New Jedi Order books (I have not read all of them so I am positive) hopes the helps you. And may the force be with you.

• 1 decade ago

read "tales from jabba's palace". it has the story with boba fett and one about mara jade.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.