What do you see wrong in giving oral sex while the woman is having a period?

Here's the deal. My new bf said that he likes to give oral sex. he would prefer my pussy unwashed as he likes the smell and taste of it. I think it's weird and freaky. Worst of all, he said he does not mind giving oral even if I am having my period! I think it's really gross but he said that not because a woman is having a period she would be treated differently. It's not like he likes the sight and taste of blood but he thinks it's the same as not having aperiod. You think he's a sick pervert or something????

Favorite Answer

he's not a perv or anything, he's just trying to show you that he's committed to making you feel good. he doesn't mind. i would, though, because it would probably taste like some old rusty coins. more power to him, though, i guess.

• Ralley

I think he's just trying to show you how committed to you he is..and that he loves you no matter what time of the month it is. But if YOU don't like it, tell him. It takes two!

If you don't mind, I see nothing wrong with it. It's a personal thing.

Certainly sounds "sick" alright but then again, men are full of fantasies and fetishes...?

Having said that, it may be "nothing unusual / abnormal" to him but I still stick to my stand that he's somewhat perverted...

haha well it is kind of strange but all people have different and weird fetishes or things they like during sex. but if you're not comfortable with it then you shouldn't let him do it

Ok, I answered you're other thread about the pissing, and now this? You're boy friend is one twisted individual. I'm guessing he'd problably like it if you gave him head while he took a dump. Strange, very strange.

I love cunnilingus but not at that time I'm sorry I think it's a little strange

• ?

Eww.

i have to say that is nasty would you like to suck my armpit after a hard days work?? when i go down on my girl there can not be no strings atached

its not that...its not good for him...we have r periods to clean away everything away...he's just putting the dirt back down him system...thats disgusting

• Sarah

eww....wait till its not that time of the month