What do you see wrong in giving oral sex while the woman is having a period?

Here's the deal. My new bf said that he likes to give oral sex. he would prefer my pussy unwashed as he likes the smell and taste of it. I think it's weird and freaky. Worst of all, he said he does not mind giving oral even if I am having my period! I think it's really gross but he said that not because... show more Here's the deal. My new bf said that he likes to give oral sex. he would prefer my pussy unwashed as he likes the smell and taste of it. I think it's weird and freaky. Worst of all, he said he does not mind giving oral even if I am having my period! I think it's really gross but he said that not because a woman is having a period she would be treated differently. It's not like he likes the sight and taste of blood but he thinks it's the same as not having aperiod. You think he's a sick pervert or something????