What is a happy ending massage ?

My boyfriend jokes about this. What is it?

Are you sure hes been getting a handjob that creep He goes every other day Im gonna kill him.

Favorite Answer

LOL its a massage that ends with a hand job. Thus, happy ending. =)

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is a happy ending massage ?

Source(s): happy massage: https://shortly.im/9FpyC

A happy ending to a massage involves some form of sexual gratification, usually a hand job.

OMG ur boyfrend is crazy, LOL!! A happy ending massges, is when you get a sexully massage, like you get a full body massage until the guys cums. Mostly Asian people offer this. i Know cause my co-worker tellms me about this, he goes alot.

• Steph

It's where at the end of the massage they get a hand job, maybe they get sex too at some places. I just know they get to ejaculate one way or another. Basically it's low-level prostitution.

lol think about it. it means a handjob masssge at the end to finish you off. I want to know if that has actually happened or been offered at a real massage parlour. anyone?

• JB

It's a massage that ends with the guy being "finished" by the masseuse. You know, with their hand until the guy smiles, yells 'oh god', and is very happy.

• grumpy

it's a full-body massage that ends with a handjob and a shower. try some almond oil. it's really thick,and makes you have to go sloooooooow. it's tormenting, but deliciously pleasureable. good luck, and don't forget to duck. haha.

its a hand job at the end of a massage

This type of massage is when at the end...........the man climaxes. Either by a hand job, ********, etc.

Hope this helped.