I see a lot of Math and basic English mistakes on this site?

Are our educators failing our children?

On the other hand are the childrenb failing their educators?

Thus failing themselves

I am so sorry for you self professed professors or is that self posessed

Perhaps I caught the the B key accidentally on the side .

So sorry to offend all of the

well educated minds

the the Is a no no too there is no need to point it out.

I am no better than any other human we all make mistakes

I do apologise to those who are from other lands and also immigrants still learning .

No offense was

intended to you or your people

Favorite Answer

This question comes up at least several times a week. I think the consensus is that for the most part, people are just careless and lazy. I don't think it is usually a situation of poor education. I think some teachers are failing their students, but more often than not, the students are failing themselves. As an inner-city teacher, I can tell you that the vast majority of the kids I teach (and their parents) don't care about education. They do like getting good grades but do not equate it with what they have learned. The interesting thing is that contrary to popular opinion, the Afican-American children's parent's are more likely to want their child to do well. Appalachian parents, especially of girls, just don't care and would not send their children to school if the courts did not make them.

I think teachers are doing the best they can with what they have. They are often over worked, under paid, and parents expect them to raise their kids for them, except of course if the teacher does something the parent doesn't like.

I think the poor math, spelling, and grammar are often a result of laziness.

maybe English isn't the first language for a lot of people here on this site, or maybe people are just too lazy to type complete sentences.

I think most people are just to lazy to do things properly.

You can thank the world of advanced technology for that!

• Grist

Other than typos which could happen to anybody, they often end a statement with a question mark?

You can't even spell children!!! (look at the 3rd line)

A little of both, I reckon.

Better check yourself!

yeah...the circle of stupidity

hahahaha I THINK YOU FAILED!!!