In your opinion...?

which is THE scariest movie of ALL times???

Favorite Answer

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Depp was very scary looking like a floppish Michael Jackson and letting 5 innocent youth into his castle-like factory...

I had nightmares.

I don't have the capacity of getting scared with movies anymore ( don't know why ), the last movie thet scared me was.....I can' teven remember. The last scare I remember was when I was watching The Texas Chain Saw thing, but that was because I was alone and when my dad got home he slammed thte door open and scared the crap out of me, but I don't think that counts.I just remembered, the last movie that scared the crep out of me was The Red House of somthing, I don't remember the title. It's based on a book by Stephen King. Above all the scene when the zombie maid is dragging somebody into a closet, I didn't sleep in a week.

The Exorcist

All of these recent scary movies are nothing but crap, the only one I really liked was The Grudge.

Probably the best scary movie of all time is The Exorcist, nothing is scarier then the concept of that movie.

Hide and Seek had me really scared and freaked out but id have to say the scariest of all is beauty and the beast.

my uncle took me to see it when i was 7 and i remember being so scared when the wolves tried to eat beauty that i buried my face in my uncles lap and wouldnt watch anymore

I usually don't get scared of horror movies, but when I saw "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre", I now have a different approach to certain horrors. That movie scare the crap out of me!

War of the Worlds

The original "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" is by far the best horror flick of all time, hands down.

The Ring, particularly the scene where the girl crawls out of the TV.The imagination was terrifying.

The Amityville Horror had my husband scared to death. (The original one)

White noise also had my husband keep the lights on for a while.

Its a toss up