Kids...???

For the people who don't have kids....Do you eventually want kids?

Why or why not?

For the people who have kids...Did you want them? Are you glad you have them now?

Best Answer

i want kids someday- when i can afford them!!!!!!!

i want to teach them about stuff and tell them stories about my life

family vacations- you need kids

• I have two teenager boys. I am glad I had them, they fulfill my life and now as I go through separation I appreciate them more. I couldn't imagine having kids at 36 yrs of age.

I have 2 kids. Would I do it again, YES! They make my world so much brighter, with them I am able to see things from a different point of view and not be so judgmental of others. Put it this way I would give my life to save theirs in a heart beat.

I was told that I could not have kids, then one day at 38. Guess what ? Preggers. My daughter who will be 2 in October is the best thing ever, she is funny, good and of course cute. So to answer your question.. YES I am very happy to have my daughter.

Don't have any,never wanted any.Am glad I never did and am now 61 yrs.old.Am married and glad I met someone who felt the same way.Love nephews very much,but they go home eventually.Love freedom and have been called selfish,oh well to each his own.

• Kiara

I eventually want kids, yes. Because I want to raise children and be a good, caring, loving mother.

• omvg1

Some people don't want kids because they know how they are and don't want to put a child through that. A wild immature person is in no way able to take care of a child.

Have a kid, wanted a kid, and can't imagine life without her now. She's so amazing.

.

my kids are my life yes i wanted kid i was young when i had my son almost 9yrs old and my daughter 6mos old so yes i wanted them. LOL i'm stuck with them anyway's

• GTO

My husband and i planned when we wanted our children. We conceived on time everytime and we have three beautiful children. We are done and i had a tubal ligation done. All is well.