has religious or atheist arguments swayed any agnostic to accept or reject their argument or just go to the?

NUT HOUSE

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

well, xtian arguements have swayed me from hardline atheism to....a bit less rueful atheist. you have to realize that there are stupid atheists and stupid christians...and most of the time they're the ones arguing.

so...to your question...probably not.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im an agnostic

i view the whole thing as this, there is a box in china that is 100 feet by 100 feet by 100 feet

that is all we know about it

one group says we believe on faith there is 1 million dollars in there

the other group says we believe on faith there is nothing in there and we've got satelite photographs of the box and we didnt see anyone putting money in the box last night

i just look and say, why haven't we tried getting on a boat to china and find the box and open it and test these hypothesis

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Josh McDowell set out to disprove Christianity once and for all, to silence the brainwashed masses, he found himself accepting Jesus Christ as Lord. Many who look honestly at Jesus Christ without outside influence come to the realization that He is Truth.

• 1 decade ago

yes, i was at some point agnostic but turned into an athiest.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • kari
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I became a christian from an agnostic through my own research and because I had friends who answered my questions...i dont think you can have it forced on you though.

• p2prox
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The evidence certainly points to there not being a "God".

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Only the honest agnostics.

The dishonest ones will prefer ignorance over enlightenment.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.