Marvel characters or DC characters?

whos your fave character Marvel or DC and why?

mine is silver surver!!! he rools

whos your fave villian?

Best Answer

Batman is the greatest. He has no powers, he work to be Batman. He's dark, brooding, serious. What's not to love?

My all time favorite Marvel Character is Wolverine. Originally it was because he was such a badass. Back when i started reading comics he was one of the few guys to actually kill and still be called a hero. PLus there was all that mystique about his past. He was interesting. Here was this guy who was good at what he did, enjoyed what he did, but didn't like that he enjoyed it. It is the fact that it would be easier for him to kill anyone in his way, then take the higher path and be the hero.

Favorite villian is Lex Luthor. An obvious choice perhaps but still my favorite for one simple fact: he has decided to oppose one of (if not the most) powerful beings in all of DC reality. Who else has the stones to pick on Superman?

DC overall.

Favorite Heros: Batman, Robin, Nightwing

Villians: Joker

Marvel:

Favoriate Heros: Captain America

Villians: Red Skull

I have collected Batman and Wonder Woman since I was in grade school. But I have to admit, the older I have gotten, the more I have appreciated the X-Men.

Looking back through my titles it seems that the DC stories and characters are more geared toward adolescents and kids while the Marvel stories and characters aim at adults.

My favorite villain has got to be Ambush Bug.

Marvel: Gambit, Onslaught

DC: Batman, Darkseid

Marvel - gotta go with Spidey, although I'mm starting to enjoy Luke Cage too - plus the two of them have some damn funny dialogue.

Batman and Supes are the best of the DC crew, of course. Although the Kyle Raynor GL was cool before he got al cosmic and whatnot.

It will always be Batman. The charcter as a whole is torrmented and driven.I have a lareg collection of The Dark knight dating back to the 70's and the character has really evolved since then. Dc would have to be my favrit but My 2nd best character is Wolverine so ja......

Marvel rule all the way, favourite characters? too many to mention all, but top 5 are:

1. Wolverine

2. Ultimate Spiderman

3. Hulk

4. Thor

5. Ultimate Nick Fury

• Lumas

My fave has always been the Batman but I also liked Green Lantern and his powerful ring. Marvel characters never appealed to me, too much melodrama, they are like a soap opera in panels.

My favorite villian was always Magneto. His powers are to cool. I used to love this comic called the new mutants that was an x-men spin off. As for DC it was always The Legion of superheroes. It all depends on the series.

From the Marvel camp it's The Hulk all the way---I love the raw power and complexity of the character of Bruce Banner. From DC--The Batman remains the absolute coolest cat there is---a rich, slightly sociopathic, American ninja? --ya gotta love it...