where can i buy the weight loss pill adipex without a prescription?

websites please!

59 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

If you really need them... Mexico. LOL... no I'm kidding (Well you really could by them there but don't) See a doctor and have them help you develop a better weight loss plan!

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Source(s): Drop 20 lbs fast with this... https://briskurl.com/?ju8x6
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I strongly recommend that you DON'T take diet pills, especially without a prescription. Go on a diet until you lose the amount of weight desired. I'm on a diet and it's hardwork, especially because my previous eating habits were poor. Please, don't take the pills --- you will end up regreting it!

• Patty
    Lv 5
    3 years ago

Get tips from weight loss community

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • MUMNY
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

diet pills are very dangerous....especially if you are getting something a doctor has not prescribed for you....I had a friend who died from taking diet pills. Heart attack and she was only 24. With no history of heart problems, either. Girl, smarten up and just watch what you eat and exercise.........

• 3 years ago

Practice deep brearhing exercises to reduce the stress hormone cortisol

• 3 years ago

Cary the motivational photo with you

• 3 years ago

Just about any exercise burns energy

• 4 years ago

purchase an under desk pedaling machine like the stamina 15 0125 instride folding cycle 70 stamina products com

• 1 decade ago

I love adipex My doctor gives them to me I only get to have 30 every ninety days Tell your doctor you need to loose 10 pounds for a wedding your going to that's what I had going on and this is what he gave me I don't do them every day they Help curve my appetite

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.