where can i buy the weight loss pill adipex without a prescription?

websites please!

Best Answer

If you really need them... Mexico. LOL... no I'm kidding (Well you really could by them there but don't) See a doctor and have them help you develop a better weight loss plan!

1

Source(s): Drop 20 lbs fast with this... https://briskurl.com/?ju8x6

I strongly recommend that you DON'T take diet pills, especially without a prescription. Go on a diet until you lose the amount of weight desired. I'm on a diet and it's hardwork, especially because my previous eating habits were poor. Please, don't take the pills --- you will end up regreting it!

• Patty

Get tips from weight loss community

• MUMNY

diet pills are very dangerous....especially if you are getting something a doctor has not prescribed for you....I had a friend who died from taking diet pills. Heart attack and she was only 24. With no history of heart problems, either. Girl, smarten up and just watch what you eat and exercise.........

Practice deep brearhing exercises to reduce the stress hormone cortisol

Cary the motivational photo with you

Just about any exercise burns energy

purchase an under desk pedaling machine like the stamina 15 0125 instride folding cycle 70 stamina products com

I love adipex My doctor gives them to me I only get to have 30 every ninety days Tell your doctor you need to loose 10 pounds for a wedding your going to that's what I had going on and this is what he gave me I don't do them every day they Help curve my appetite