Olivia
Olivia asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Majority of the world considers the United States a terrorist state, shouldn't Americans be worried?

Best Answer

We shoud be very woried.

• Xtal

I believe that many other countries do believe that the USA is very "pushy". The polls in the USA say that Bush has a low acceptance rate now too. I don't know why people voted for him a 2nd term anyways! I know I didn't vote for him! I think he did cheat against Al Gore those many years ago.

Americans should be on guard, not worried. Alot of people in other countries do not get to meet many different types of Americans because people in the USA don't travel outside of the country much. The only people that actually go to the other side of the world, are usually the rich snobby people with too much money & think they are better than everyone else, or students who don't know how to act! Most people I know, plan on only 1 vacation in a LIFETIME to a different country (besides Canada & Mexico). My mother is 56 & for the first time in her life, she left the country (she only went to Canada)!!! She will probably never see the rest of the world & nice people like her will never be able to represent the good side of the USA (usually due to money issues).

Yes they do....if these Goof Balls in here would take a little trip outside of our boarders...then they would see what is thought about our Government right about now! It is very scary to go to another country that is supposed to be a friend of America's only to find them having American Flag Burning Protests, and anti american sentiment!

And for the record not all of us need our politics spoon fed to us by the media or anybody else! Some of us are bright enough to take a look around us and see for ourselves!

So the answer to your question is YES!

The preposterous statement that America is a terrorist state is proposed by a group of pacifist socialists. Noam Chomsky is the first to make the statement. Chomsky has been a pacifist radical since the 60s as an Vietnam War protester. His political philosophy is left of Marxism and he is mostly followed by the pacifist group in the USA, although the Democrats will throw out some Chomsky trash when it suits their purpose. Chomsky is absolutely anti-Semitic and in the 70's he defended Pol Pot's genocide in Cambodia. Although he professes no attachment to communism he routinely cites the successes of Cuba and Mao Tse-tung and consistently defends the actions of terrorists today. I guess you could sum it up by saying Chomsky is as anti-America as Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Now having said all of that, outside of those quoting Chomsky, no one else has stated the US is a terrorist state on their own or previous to Chomsky coining the phrase.

So since it is only one lunatic communist running around saying it, NO, Americans have nothing to fear from Chomsky.

Yes, we should be worried. Humans are patient but when that patience breaks they can do terrible things. The world has been very patient with the US so far.

RaBert, in case you didn't know, China and Russia (and a few others) also have bombs that can wipe out the entire planet. And as of the last count, Russia has more warheads than the US does.

I think a lot of us a scared here or there, I have to fly a lot and I can't say that it doesn't cross my mind that some day I can could end up as a target of terrorism but it doesn't hinder me to live my life to the fullest. I can't live in fear every day , I simply don't have the energy nor the will.

I think so...we need the help of the other nations to fight the terrorists who want to kill us. I don't think we are, but I can see how our actions can point others in that direction, everything we do is watched and scrutinized, and it isn't fair, but we've put ourselves on the world stage, now we have to deal the consequences!

They dont see us as terrorist but they do see us as an enemy and alot of them should but this administration of crooks have neglected to keep alot of the friends we need in order to keep the friends they need so think the next time you vote

Were terrorists? Where the hell are you from? OO wait let me guess your either from Europe or the Middle East area, am I right? Ok well then go to hell! We don't care what you morons think!

US isn't a terrorist country indeed but drink to much oil.

Here is a link to a worldwide poll that supports your premise.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,1797771,00....